Mission Address

You can write to Luke at the following address:
(regular US postage rates apply)

Luke A. Powell
Hawaii Honolulu Mission
1500 South Beretania St. Suite #416
Honolulu, Hawaii 96826

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Nature of Light

11/18/14
Aloha Ohana!

So this week has been super crazy cause Elder Manning had to go into town a few times so that took a lot of time and yet we still managed to have one of the most successful weeks in a long time!! We taught 12 lessons to less-active members and 4 lessons to investigators with a member present! which is GREAT for this area! anyway, yeah, I also had a great experience last night as I took the time to follow grandpa's invitation and ponder and meditate a bit in honor of his anniversary of first landing in Tonga. Anyway, of course I ended up just star gazing and actually had some pretty cool insights about the nature of light and yeah, I don't have time to elaborate too much on it but I'm going to write a letter to GrGr and maybe he can share that with you somehow.

 
Anyway, I love you all and I hope you know that I am praying for you always! I'm so happy to hear that Az has been so greatly blessed with yet another beautiful temple! Be sure you all go there as much as possible!!!! Have a great week! Stay strong, carry on, and don't forget to be awesome! :D


-Elder Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment