Mission Address

You can write to Luke at the following address:
(regular US postage rates apply)

Luke A. Powell
Hawaii Honolulu Mission
1500 South Beretania St. Suite #416
Honolulu, Hawaii 96826

Monday, May 25, 2015

Mother's Day Skype call

5/11/15
Aloha family!!!

Hey! so obviously I don't have a ton to update you on being as we just spoke yesterday. But, we still have time to e-mail today and therefor you are receiving an e-mail! :) So anyway, not a lot has happened since we last spoke, we had a rather interesting Mother's day with just parking our car and wandering around trying to talk to people on the street because we felt bad bothering active families who were almost definitely having mother's day dinners and didn't want to go tracting for the same reason, but nevertheless the Lord was merciful and we made contact with a less-active/part member family we've been hoping to start teaching and talked with a young man who is getting ready to graduate high-school and as such has had a lot of questions about his life and life in general that hopefully the Plan of Salvation pamphlet we left him will help answer! And all of that timed out perfectly so that we were in a cross walk right just in time for a car to drive by that happened to be carrying Elder Kauhi whom I met and got to serve around in Yuma while I was there and have been hoping to meet ever since I got here! Anyway, he was very excited to see me as I was him although our reunion was brief being that he was in a moving car :P haha! But anyway, that's kind of been my.... well... day since I saw you guys! :) Hope everything is going well for you, as always you are in my prayers! I love you and miss you and am doing everything I can to make you and the Lord proud! Stay strong, carry on, and don't forget to be awesome!! :D


-Elder Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment